|Kisumu International Airport
||34 degrees – 45 degree E
00 degrees -06 degrees
||3796ft above sea levell
||2.10 km long by 30m width
||There are two Taxiways:
- Eastern Taxiway length measuring 370m by 15m width.
- Western Taxiway measuring 400m length by 15m width.
The apron covers a total of 2.5 acres. The apron has four apron flood lights with lantern fitting. These ensure sufficient illumination in the entire apron.
||There is a total of 864 acres of land out which 530 acres are covered by current perimeter fence. Some 333 acres of government land are also set aside for future expansion. However this land is yet to be acquired by the Kenya Airports Authority
|Facilites and Services:
- Navigational Aid
- Airport landing facilities including runway edge lights, PAPI, apron lights etc.
- Fully –fledged control tower services
- Fire and Rescue Services – Category 5
- Immigration services
- Customs services
- Port-Health services
- Fuel services
- First Aid/ Ambulance/ Vaccination Services
- Catering services
- Bar and Restaurants
- Courier Services
- Lounges - VIP Lounge, Departure Lounge and Arrival Lounge
- Mobile Phone Services