|Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
||5,327 Feet above sea level
||4,117 Meters by 45 meter wide runway
||The taxi-way system includes the following:
- A parallel taxi-way 23 meters wide designated G.
- Link taxiways 23 meters wide marked K , E , F & L.
- Connecting taxi-ways 23 meters wide marked H & J
- Holding bays at the western end of the runway. Holding 06
- Loop taxi-ways at the eastern threshold marked D
- Old terminal taxi-ways marked A , B & C.
||The passenger apron is constituted of concrete bays at the main gear positions of the aircraft. The other surrounding area is in asphalt between the concrete bays and the airside road in front of units I & II. The capacity offered by the current apron configuration is:
- Apron 1 – 20 Bays
- Apron 11 – 4 Bays
- Apron 111 – 14 Bays
||The terminal building is arranged in an enlarged circumference of three areas:
- Unit I international departure
- Unit II international departure
- Unit III domestic departures and arrivals