Aviation Business Excellence Awards (ABEA)
The Kenya Airports Authority and The Kenya Institute of Management are proud to announce the Second Edition of Aviation Business Excellence Awards (ABEA 2019) ,
in recognition of outstanding performance and excellent service delivery in the aviation industry.
ABEA will involve a series of activities centered around instituting a credible business assessment process that will culminate into an awards ceremony in November.
The awards seek to;
1. Improve Customer Experience at JKIA.
2. Recognize and encourage best practices within the industry with a view to making all the industry players more competitive.
3. Bringing the aviation stakeholders together beyond the SLA reviews
4. Showcasing business excellence beyond the Service Charter.
5. Enhancing JKIA’s brand equity.
For transparency and credibility of the process, stakeholders will be vetted through a Business Assessment Tool that will evaluate their service delivery to customers.
The tool will assess how the organizations inculcate the core themes of excellence, specifically focusing on the following broad determinants;
– Customer Focus;
– People Focus and;
RegistrationDOWNLOAD ABEA REGISTRATION FORM 2019
Download the ABEA 2019 Registration Form from the link provided below.
Registration closes on Friday, May 31st 2019.