The Kenya Airports Authority (KAA), established in 1991 under KAA Act, Chapter 395 of the Laws of Kenya, provides facilitative infrastructure for aviation services between Kenya and the outside world. Its main functions are:
- Administer, control and manage aerodromes
- Provide and maintain facilities necessary for efficient operations of aircrafts
- Provide rescue and fire fighting equipment and services
- Construct, operate and maintain aerodromes and other related activities
- Construct or maintain aerodromes on an agency basis on the request of any Government Department
- Provide such other amenities or facilities for passengers and other persons making use of the services or facilities provided by the Authority as may appear to the Board necessary or desirable
- Approve the establishment of private airstrips and control of operations thereof.
The main airports we manage are:
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Moi International Airport
- Eldoret International Airport
- Kisumu Airport
- Wilson Airport
- Malindi Airport
- Lokichoggio Airport
- Isiolo Aiport
- Diani Airstrip
- Manda Airstrip
- Lodwar Airstrip
- Nanyuki Airstrip
- Homabay/Kabunde Airstrip
- Kakamega Airstrip
- Garisa Airstrip
- Kitale Airstrip
- Eldoret Airstrip
Travel. Stress Free
To provide consistent and delightful travel experience
- Customer focus
- Team spirit
KAA is certified in ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
KAA Organogram & Salary Scale:
Download the KAA Organogram and salary scale document Invalid download ID..
KAA Safety Policy:
Download the KAA Safety Policy document Invalid download ID..
KAA Public Participation Policy:
Download the KAA Public Participation Policy Invalid download ID..