The job holder develops and implements strategies that ensure meeting of set revenue and customer service objectives.
Employment Terms: Permanent and Pensionable
Reports to: General Manager, Marketing & Business Development
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Generates documented cargo business plans for the Authority and pursues 100% achievement of cargo revenue budget target
- Facilitates 100% achievement of the projected growth of Nairobi cargo hub
- Spearheads the signing and implementation of service level agreements with third parties and ensures enforcement of 100% of service level agreements.
- Undertakes annual cargo capacity audit report for all Airports and facilitates improved cargo infrastructure in line with the Master Plan and Facilities Audit.
- Generates Incentives and promotional programs in line with the business plan and undertake delivery of new businesses in cargo annually.
- Ensures good maintenance and improvement of KAA Quality Management System (QMS) and Safety Management Systems (SMS)
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for this position
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s level Qualification is desirable
- Relevant Diploma Qualifications and Professional Membership
- A Minimum of Ten (10) years relevant work experience with at least three (3) years Managerial/Supervisory experience
Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) believes that the advancement and success of any organization is primarily due the strength, quality and efficiency of its Human Resource. The Authority believes in having an engaged, highly motivated and results-oriented workforce in delivering sustainable corporate performance.
If you are interested in any of the above positions and you meet the above criteria, please send in your application attaching copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, a full resume/curriculum vitae highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address and names of three (3) professional referees who can speak of your competence, character and integrity in word document (.doc/.docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to;
General Manager, Human Resource Development
Kenya Airports Authority
KAA Head Office, Airport North Road
P O Box 19001-00501, Nairobi Kenya
Please indicate the Job Reference on the email Title line or on the Envelope
Your application should reach us on or before TUESDAY, 22ND MAY 2018.
KAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In Line with Chapter Six, of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, shortlisted candidates for each position will also be required to;
- Provide a Certificate of Tax Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Present a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance from the Ethics & Ant-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Submit a Declaration of Wealth to the relevant Authorities
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Successfully pass Vetting