The job holder is responsible for championing a customer centric culture that ensures world class customer experience through provision of excellent services in all airport operational areas.
Employment Terms: Permanent
Reports to: Airport Manager, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements Customer Service Plans in accordance with National and International set world class service delivery standards in line with the Authority’s Corporate Strategy.
- Ensures that service delivery by the Authority’s frontline staff meets set standards and exceeds customer expectations
- Develops service delivery standards and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) for third party service providers to ensure world class airport experience.
- Ensures implementation and achievement of airport cleanliness and house keeping plan as well as maintenance of the landscaping at all times.
- Ensures efficient facilitation of VIPs and other passengers.
- Ensures that passengers and other customers get accurate/relevant information at all times.
- Maintains a record of action plans on customer complaints/ compliments to ensure prompt appropriate action.
- Provides leadership to the Customer Service team.
- Plans and facilitates training of staff and stakeholders
- Ensures good maintenance and improvement of KAA Quality Management System (QMS
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for this position
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s level Qualification is desirable
- Relevant Diploma Qualifications and Professional Membership
- Minimum Ten (10) years relevant work experience with at least three (3) years Managerial experience
Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) believes that the advancement and success of any organization is primarily due to the strength, quality and efficiency of its Human Resource. The Authority believes in having an engaged, highly motivated and results-oriented workforce in delivering sustainable corporate performance.
If you are interested in any of the above positions and you meet the above criteria, please send in your application attaching copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, a full resume/curriculum vitae highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address and names of three (3) professional referees who can speak of your competence, character and integrity in word document (.doc/.docx) to email@example.com or in hard copy to;
General Manager, Human Resource Development
Kenya Airports Authority
KAA Head Office, Airport North Road
P O Box 19001-00501, Nairobi Kenya
Please indicate the Job Reference on the email Title line or on the Envelope
Your application should reach us on or before TUESDAY, 7TH AUGUST 2018.
KAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In Line with Chapter Six, of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, shortlisted candidates for each position will also be required to;
- Provide a Certificate of Tax Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Present a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance from the Ethics & Ant-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Submit a Declaration of Wealth to the relevant Authorities
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Successfully pass Vetting